Monday, May 25, 2020

In Honor of Army Sergeant Shauna Brocklebank Adams

Army Sergeant Shauna Brocklebank Adams

I wrote this back on 10 May 2012 for a now-defunct blog. I thought it appropriate to re-publish it today, Memorial Day. It is dedicated to all whole gave the ultimate sacrifice.

The flags around New Jersey are flying at half-mast today in honor of Army Sergeant Shauna Brocklebank Adams. She lost her life during a training exercise in South Korea. I did not know her but I grew up with her parents and know her grandparents.

I am afraid these photos are not very good - I left my camera at home and had to take these with my iPad - but I hope they are good enough to say "Thank you".

Thank you Army Sergeant Shauna Brocklebank Adams - rest in peace. Your family, friends and country honor you and are forever in your debt.


All photos are copyright Joseph S. Valencia All Rights Reserved They may not be used in any way without express written permission of the photographer. If you wish to use any of the photos, or order prints of anything you see here, you may contact the photographer at valencia32photo@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Do You Believe in Magic?

Do you believe in magic? So, do you believe in magic? I don't mean the magic in a young girl's heart, I mean real magic. Like stuf...