Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Welcome!

Welcome to my world!

From the Mind of Joe Valencia is a glimpse into my world - who I am, what I think and how I got to where I am today. The common theme to this blog is that there really isn't much of one - this is where I am going to write stories, some true and some made up, discuss current events or just rant about something that rubbed me the wrong way. Through these pages I hope to entertain you and maybe make you think.

I love to make people laugh and try to bring a bit of humor into most things I write, not matter how serious the subject matter. I am still in search of a "sarcasm" font, if you find one please let me know! I also intend to use these pages to discuss serious topics affecting us today.

I welcome comments from everyone - whether you support what I write or disagree, I am always open to a civilized discussion of the facts. If you have an idea for something you would like to see me write about, feel free to leave a comment and I will consider it for an upcoming post. You can also email me at joevalencia64@gmail.com if you don't want to make your thoughts public.

4 comments:

Featured Post

Do You Believe in Magic?

Do you believe in magic? So, do you believe in magic? I don't mean the magic in a young girl's heart, I mean real magic. Like stuf...